- About ECE
- Prospective Students
- Enrolled Students
- CEAT Student Services
- OSU ECE Career Network
- Scholarship Info
- Academic Integrity
- Student Information
- Faculty & Staff
Hutchens, Chris, Ph.D.
Ph.D., Electrical Engineering
University of Missouri - Columbia, 1979
M.S., Electrical Engineering
South Dakota State University, 1972
B.S., Electrical Engineering
South Dakota State University, 1971
Areas of Interest
- Mixed mode CMOS VLSI including analog, MIMS and digital electronics, sensor/transducer systems and biomedical engineering.
- High speed and low power CMOS analog to digital converters (ADC) and digital to analog converters (DAC) on deep submicron thinfilm Silicon CMOS.
- Design of large geometery (in excess of 1mm width transistors ) short channel transistors for GHz applications.
- Microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) transducers and transducer amplifiers.
- Current efforts include: a low power sigma delta and several 4 bit GHz flash ADCs, a 4 bit DAC and a MEMS chopper amplifier for an integrated power meter.