- About ECE
- Prospective Students
- Enrolled Students
- CEAT Student Services
- OSU ECE Career Network
- Scholarship Info
- Academic Integrity
- Student Information
- Faculty & Staff
WE ARE PROUD TO BE AN ABET-ACCREDITED PROGRAM.
(Bachelor of Science Degrees in Electrical Engineering and Computer Engineering)
ABET accreditation is a significant achievement. We have worked hard to ensure that our program meets the quality standards set by the profession. Because it requires comprehensive, periodic evaluations, ABET accreditation demonstrates our continuing commitment to the quality of our program – both now and in the future.
Our accreditation is important to the constituents we serve. It means that:
- Our students are ready to practice as soon as they graduate.
- Our local employers can count on our program graduates to meet their needs.
- The parents of our students can be proud of the education their sons and daughters receive and confident that their time and money were well spent.
- Our state licensure, certification, and registration boards know our graduates are prepared to enter the profession.
- The postgraduate institutions to which our students apply recognize our program for producing graduates with the skills and attributes required by the profession.
- Our institution supports our program and provides the resources needed to sustain it.
YOU SHOULD BE PROUD TOO.
When you choose an accredited program, you are choosing wisely. Accreditation assures that a program has met quality standards set by the profession. To employers, graduate schools, and licensure, certification, and registration boards, graduation from an accredited program signifies adequate preparation for entry into the profession. In fact, many of these groups require graduation from an accredited program as a minimum qualification. Be proud to choose an ABET-accredited program. Whether you study applied science, computing, engineering, or technology, ABET accreditation is an important indicator of your program’s commitment to quality and may be a key to your professional future.