- ECE Home
- About ECE
- Academic Integrity
- Future Students
- Current Students
- Undergraduate Degree Plans
- Graduate Degree Programs
- Faculty & Staff
*** Fall GSSI Tuition Waiver Forms Due ***
If you are employed in a 50%FTE assistantship in Fall 2016, you must submit by close of business Monday, August 15, 2016 (e.g. first day of classes in the Fall semester).
To access the Fall 2016 GSSI form: https://gradcollege.okstate.edu/fall-2016-gssi-waiver
Reminders for Fall 2016:
* All graduate students employed 50%FTE (or more) on assistantship in Fall 2016 must submit the Fall form.
* Submissions submitted after the first day of the semester (e.g. Monday, August 15, 2016 ) jeopardize tuition benefits.
* You are required to be enrolled in at least six (6) qualifying graduate credit hours in Fall 2016 if you are on an assistantship.
* Withdrawal from any course will result in reimbursing the University for the amount of the tuition waiver received for that course.